The main objective of this unit is to optimally organize the mobilization system for students from home to school and vice versa, ensuing safety during transportation.
In order to provide a quality service, we invite you to join us in this task, by following the following recommendations:
- Students should remember to withdraw their belongings once they get off the buses. It is frequent for them to leave behind backpacks, cell phones and various types of schoolwork.
- During the trip, it is necessary that students remain correctly seated and with the safety belt fastened.
- Students should not be seated on the windshield or on the driver’s side.
- They should not take their heads or arms out of the bus windows.
- Students should get off the bus only in stipulated destinations, i.e. home or school. Rivers are not authorized to allow students to descend from the bus in other places.